Date(s) - 12/08/2022 - 14/08/2022
6:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Manitoba Agricultural Museum
Steam school 2022 will be held August 12 (6 PM) to August 14 (4:30 PM).
To register, read the info sheet and fill out an application form and a waiver. Email the form and waiver to the secretary/treasurer.
Payment can be made by check to the Steam Association of Manitoba (Contact the secretary/treasurer for a mail address) or by e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The course does not make you a licensed or certified steam engineer.
- You are responsible for your own safety.
- Students need not have any steam experience prior to attending the Steam Association of Manitoba Steam School 2022. The 20 hour credit program will provide students the opportunity to gain some formal knowledge.
- In addition to the 20 hour steam school experience, students seeking to obtain a Manitoba Steam Traction Engineer’s License are expected to acquire at least 80 hours of practical experience including a variety of activities to be signed off by licensed steam traction engineers.
- Inspection and Technical Services (ITS) requires an affidavit detailing steam experiences in order to apply for a Steam Traction Engineer’s License written test and driver’s test